Which Exact Ventilation System is the Best for Your Living Space?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for new or remodeled energy-efficient dwellings, the style you require takes into account your regional climate. Homes in particular areas, such as the Midwest, can benefit from the pair.
Learn more about the systems our professionals offer. Or call us at 815-410-1231 for more facts on which exactly is right for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for cold parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your living space and replaces it with fresh air from the outside.
- Retains warmth so you don’t have to reheat the refreshing air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for arid locations.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Balances dampness so you can run your air conditioning not as much.