Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your PWA Heating & Cooling Inc professional each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter months, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your PWA Heating & Cooling Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the PWA Heating & Cooling Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.