As warmer weather rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Plainfield? Especially if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was operating good last season.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to schedule any work for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system inspected annually by a PWA Heating & Cooling Inc specialist can help locate little problems before they become huge malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outside your home, it’s more susceptible to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your equipment can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can create increased energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine small issues before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely look at pieces and carry out a cycle of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they become big issues that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is set to give worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your equipment is at risk for premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should have an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the ensuing locations and parts:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Now with PWA Heating & Cooling Inc
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our PWA Heating & Cooling Inc pros a shout at 815-410-1231 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.